Thursday, November 29, 2007
A Sunset. . .
Over the past few months, I've been working at night. Not until recently did I realize exactly what my job had taken from me. For example, every day I catch a glimpse of the sun as it is setting, unfortunately I am busy vacuuming at the same time. The aestetic apeal is gone at that very moment. Oh how I miss the days when I would sit on the back porch and watch the sunset. I would think about life and just enjoy a purely aestetic moment, on a daily basis. Where did all those moments go? I certainly hope they are still out there waiting to be found. . . and not inside my vacuum. So the next chance you get, watch the sun as it sets, I know I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment