Thursday, November 29, 2007
My Idea. . .
I have done a lot of thinking about this over the past month: How can I revolutionize journalism for the twenty-first century? Recently I read an article which inspired me to this idea. The article may or may not have been talking directly about what I got out of it, but that is okay. It called for an untainted source of news for the masses, or in other words, a NON-PROFIT NEWS ORGANIZATION. As soon as I figure out the details of what I have to do in order to make this happen, I will get to work, it is now a new dream of mine and I feel really good about it. At first I will have to say that it will be on the internet before it is ever in print as it is cheaper online and I can still spread it to a large audience, provided I have help and motivation to do so. Alas, I must finish school before I can fully realize this dream. This does not mean I will not start with baby steps. After all, I created The Daily Drain for the purpose of getting the facts out, as soon as I learn them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment