Tuesday, November 20, 2007

How Do You Survive When It's Cold Outside?

Today, I was walking to my classes and I realized that it was pretty cold outside and I was just wondering, why didn't I have a better jacket. I would like to say that I did something about it, but no, I froze for the few minutes I was outside. I am so glad that the school is nice and warm inside. I realize how random this may seem, but I deem it sufficient for me to write today, seeing as I have no other things which I am willing to discuss at this moment. I am very happy to be finished with classes this week and I am also very happy to almost be done with work as well. Here's some food for thought with this being Thanksgiving week: "What are you thankful for?"

JB

No comments: