Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Absence. . .

I'm sorry that I have not written in the past few days, I have been very busy. This Thanksgiving holiday has been absolutely amazing, I enjoyed a night at my brother's apartment in Pleasant Grove on Wednesday, we spent some time playing the Wii. On Thursday, I drove down in the morning to my house in Payson to help my Dad finish a room in our basement, then the feast began. Friday, we went to breakfast at IHOP, it was quite delicious, when we got home I decided to have some fun while shaving -- I have not posted pictures yet but soon will. Then I hosted some friends as we practiced to sing Christmas Carols at Peteetneet School in Payson for their program when they turned their lights on. After that, the highlight of my day, Mexican Food with the most interesting person in the world, I am still figuring out what makes Ali so interesting. Well that is a discussion for another time, I am still finding my thoughts on that subject.

No comments: