Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Carina. . .

Well, these past few days have been of note. I say this only because I never realized until now how things seem to fall in place, despite my personal history when it comes to dating. In short, I am now in the first real relationship I have ever had. It is fun and every day is a new challenge. Her name is Carina, she is attending school at BYU for a degree in Civil Engineering and I met her in my Singles' Ward when I first started going in August, but only recently did we notice each other. She is from Arizona but lives with her aunt and uncle in Payson. She always tells me that I need a little H in my ADD. As soon I have some pictures of her, I will be sure to post them so you all can see.

JB

No comments: